Dedicated belt-box pouch for M249-based machine guns. Partially stiffened design sized to take either 5.56 mm (M249/Mk46) or 7.62 mm (Mk48) Light Machine Gun belt-box. Straight flap secured with a buckle guarantees safe carry and easy access to the contents. Insert included to convert into a six AR-style rifle magazine pouch. Modular panels at the bottom and sides allow for attaching additional gear directly to the pouch.
Raw material: Cordura
Suitable for: M249 / Mk46 / Mk48 / 6x AR15
Mounting system: Belt / MOLLE / PALS
Dimensions: 19 x 16 x 8cm
• Partly stiffened construction, made of proprietary laminate and 500D Cordura,
• Dedicated to the 5.56 mm (M249/Mk46) or 7.62 mm (Mk48),
• Detachable insert for six AR-style magazines,
• MOLLE/PALS panels on bottom and sides,
• Attaches either through PALS or via beltloops.