The Automotive Med Kit was designed as the main vehicular first aid kit. Its compact, flat form allows it to be fit under the seats, in side doors or seat pockets, while lack of sharp edges prevents snagging. The front part of the Med Kit has a large panel of loop velcro for individual marking, with a reflective panel for quick identification. Also handles are marked with reflective tape to facilitate their finding with minimal light. Thanks to a detachable shoulder strap, the Med Kit can be worn just like a messenger bag.
- Velcro ID panel
- Reflective handles
- Closed with a two-way zipper
- Detachable stiffened insert covered in loop-velcro
- Two inner flat mesh zipped pockets
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Rear wall fitted with (coverable) velcro patches to attach the med kit to the car upholstery or bag velcro panels
- YKK zippers
- Material: Cordura
- Weight: 545g
- Dimensions: 210 x 240 x 80mm
The accessories shown in the pictures are not part of the scope of delivery.