The MBDU trousers are a part of the advanced Modern Battle Dress Uniform, MBDU in short. This uniform was made of top quality fabrics, carefully chosen to provide not only the high durability, but also freedom of movement, which is utmost important in the field.
The pants have a loose, profiled cut. The belt is fastened with hook & loop tape that enables additional fine adjustment. Wide beltloops support belts up to 45mm wide, even with holster or magazine pouches installed. Gussets made of elastic VersaStretch fabric are placed on the back and in the crotch area for additional freedom of movement. Classic hip pockets have reinforcements on the edges to avoid being damaged by knife clips. Additional back pockets with reinforced edges will fit larger items like magazines. On the thighs large, spacious, buttoned cargo pockets can be found. On the lower legs smaller closed pockets with hook & loop closure will fit essentials like field dressings or a tourniquet.
• Profiled cut
• VersaStretch gussets on back and crotch area
• Classic hip pockets with reinforced edges
• Back pockets with reinforced edges
• Large, cargo pockets closed with buttons
• Hook & loop closed pockets on lower legs
• Profiled, reinforced knees
• Belt closed with hook & loop
• Leg cuffs adjustable via shock cord
• YKK zippers
Material: 52% Nylon, 48% Cotton