The FAHRIUS Heavy Fleece Jacket - your loyal companion for the next adventure.
The jacket can be worn on its own or as an insulation layer under a water- / windproof outer cover. Thanks to the heavy double fleece material and the spacious cut, it keeps the wearer comfortably warm at all times. The two hook & loop surfaces on the upper arms have a vertical separation, which helps that the loop material can ergonomically wrap around the upper arm.
The pockets have been positioned so that they remain accessible even when wearing a chest pack or a backpack with a sternum strap. There are various cable bushings inside for the use of electronic devices. Operating the zippers with gloves is effortless thanks to the fluted zipper pulls with small Trident logo.
All components were specially developed for the FAHRIUS heavy fleece jacket and matched in color to other PITCHFORK Systems products in the same colorway. Details such as the loop surfaces, zippers or the elaborately embroidered Trident logos fit perfectly with the main material. The result is a visually uniform and discreet appearance, making the jacket suitable for a variety of activities.
• Double fleece for very high insulation
• Main front zip with chin guard
• Size-adjustable, spacious hood
• Upper arm pockets with zippers and cable bushings
• Loop surfaces in typical PITCHFORK style on the upper arm pockets (100 x 150 mm)
• Full-length pocket on the back
• Front pockets with soft lining and cable bushings
• Small pocket with zipper on the left end of the sleeve
• Adjustable cuffs with hook & loop closure
• Elastic drawstring around the waist
• Small document pocket inside
Material: 100% Polyester